Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just some things to know.....

Just some random things that you may find interesting or uninteresting about me. This is an ongoing process and I will just keep adding to this list in the future. Dont look for any other posts.. this list will just get longer! :)



1. My favorite color of clothing is black.
2. My favorite color of everything else is Red.
3. I dont have one best friend. I have a select few that I would consider my closest friends.
4. I have a thyroid condition called Hashimotos Disease (you can click on it to find out more).
5. I dont like having any disease although Im happy it's not life threatening.
6. Im a fanatic about animals.. mainly dogs & cats.
7. I dont like to kill ants, bugs, spiders.. anything. I prefer to sweep them out the door if I dont like looking at them indoors.
8. Im extremely independant.
9. Im very patient with people.. esp people I dont know very well (BTW..this is a learned trait)
10. I like meeting new people and make friends very easily.
11. I was married once and not sure I would do it again.
12. I dont have kids and would be ok if I don't have my own children someday.
13. I dont believe in love at first sight.
14. I dont believe in Ghosts because Ive never seen one.
15. I loved watching Roger Federer play tennis last night to win the US Open! YUMMY!
16. With that being said, I dont have crushes on Hollywood actors or sports stars or anyone else.
17. I believe I might be single for the remainder of my life.. is that bad?
18. Im horseshit with money...hence the dreaded Budget!
19. I like drinking beer with my friends, if you havent already gathered that from my other blog.
20. I have really enjoyed putting together these blogs!
21. I like to sleep and can sleep anytime of the day.
22. I also like getting at least 8 hours of sleep a night
23. I have forced myself to like some food(s) I thought were disgusting before: Yogurt, diet soda, fish and lobster. Now they are some of my favorites!
24. I believe I can do anything I want to do if I have the motivation and determination to do it.
25. I have become a HUGE reader in the past couple years and I actually enjoy it.
26. Im a tv junkie in the fall and winter (prime time lineups.. on regular tv of course).
27. I havent been shopping for myself in probably 4-5 months. (garage sales dont count)
28. I dont like shopping.
29. I joined Facebook and I said I never would! It's a great networking tool and have reconnected with a ton of high school friends.
30. I hate waking up in the mornings when it's dark out! :(

31.) If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be bread & butter!
32). My favorite food besides bread & butter is Pizza.
33). My favorite between breakfast, lunch and dinner is hands down, breakfast food.
33). I like to cook for other people, but not just for myself.. so I dont cook that often.
34). I like to celebrate birthdays.. mine and my friends. Its the only day that is special for just oneself.
35). I love going to movies and watching movies at home! It's like living in a fantasy world (or not) for a couple hours.

2 comments:

JROD said...

hey dude... I don't know if you can still see my blog now that its private or not, but take a look at my myspace page... it has my contact info on it... this way you can shoot me your email (if you want)...and I'll add you to my blog list readers:

www.myspace.com/athoreau

PAULA LARSON said...

JROD.... am I a complete idiot? I dont see your contact info on your myspace page. PLEASE... add me to your blog list readers. My email is pklarson914@gmail.com I was wondering what the hell was going on with your blog, dude!
Im having gadfly withdrawls!
Thanks.. ~PL